How to use Internet Advancement
- Select the unit advancement processor. This person must have internet connectivity and Microsoft Internet Explorer.
- Obtain a unit ID code from the council. All unit ID codes were attached to your unit’s recharter booklet on the back page. In the event that your code has been lost, call Denny at 605-342-2824
- Gather information for advancement, including merit badge applications and advancement records with dates
- Click Internet Advancement on this page. Follow the instructions in Internet Advancement to process advancements and print an advancement report.
- Have the appropriate people sign the printed unit advancement report and submit it to the council. Save a copy for your files.
Units should submit monthly before the end of each month, or more often if needed. In December, submit a report before the end of the month to update unit and council statistics.